Pet Travel Certificates
Wilmot Veterinary Clinic understands the challenges of traveling with your pet. For your pet’s health and safety, pet travel requires planning and preparation, and we have experience assisting with both domestic and international pet travel. Traveling internationally with your pet requires increased planning and preparation compared to domestic travel. Depending on where you are traveling to, you may just need to get a travel and/or a rabies certificate from us, or you may also need to deworm your pet and get some special documents reviewed by us and a CFIA veterinarian. We strongly encourage you to research the health and transportation requirements, such as:
- Airline Carrier—Requirements for health documentation, pet crate specifications, and eligibility
- CFIA animal exporting requirements
- Contact the consulate of your destination country for their travel with pet requirements
- Pheromones and Medications to help reduce travel fear, anxiety and stress
- Looking for some help consider these two companies to assist you with all your travel plans: Worldwide Animal Travel and Pet Travel Transport
No question is too big or too small.
If you have a question our contact information is below. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you soon.
MON to FRI: 8am - 6pm
SATURDAY: 8am - 12pm
*Closed on Saturdays during holiday weekends.